Rodent Control in Portland, OR
Effective, Eco-Friendly Solutions for Rats & Mice
Rodents begin to seek warmer environments as soon as the weather cools down in the winter here in Portland. In bad weather, rodents often seek refuge inside of homes for protection from the elements. Despite the temptation to deal with rats, mice, or voles on your own, it is always advisable to consult a Portland rodent control specialist.
At Natura Pest Control, we know pests. Led by two Certified Associate Entomologists, we're proven experts in the field of pest control and are proud to use only safe, eco-friendly removal methods. Whether you've got mice in your kitchen, rats in your woodpile, or voles tearing up your landscape, we can create a personalized treatment plan to get these invasive critters away from your property.
Click here to request service online
Why do you need rodent control?
- Rodents are carriers of bacteria and diseases
- Rodents can cause extensive damage to woodwork and wiring
- Rodents carry fleas that can spread illness
- Rodents can get into your food, making your kitchen unsanitary
- Rodents multiply very quickly, resulting in a huge infestation from a few initial intruders
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Signs of a rodent infestation can include:
- Damage to walls, floors, furniture, and other surfaces caused by rodents gnawing or burrowing.
- Infestations can also be identified by droppings; these are small, black pellets that may contain undigested food bits.
- Rodents may leave tracks on the ground which can lead to their nests and activity sites.
- Unpleasant odors may also be present due to the presence of rodent urine, as well as nesting material such as shredded paper or insulation.
- Additionally, scratching or squeaking noises from within walls may also indicate an infestation.
It is important to address rodent infestations quickly, as they can cause extensive structural damage and spread harmful diseases through contact with their saliva, urine, and feces. Our Portland rodent control team is ready to inspect your property, assess the extent of the problem, and recommend the right solution to remove the pests from your property without using harmful chemicals.
Rodents can be very difficult to deal with using DIY methods, so don't waste time or money trying to eliminate the problem yourself. Call Natura Pest Control today at (360) 506-6071 to say goodbye to rats, mice, and voles for good.