Pest Control in Tigard, OR
Call (360) 506-6071 today for Eco-Friendly Pest Control Solutions!
Here at Natura Pest Control, we make your Tigard pest problems our business. Whether you want to begin a preventative treatment or need assistance with eliminating an infestation, we’ve got your back. Our trusted pest control technicians are proud to offer high-quality, eco-friendly, and effective pest control solutions. Using advanced tools and top-quality materials, we can rid your home of pests and keep them from returning in the future. Choose Natura Pest Control to handle your pest problems and experience service done the natura way!
Our Tigard Pest Removal Professionals Can Service a Wide-Range of Pests, Including:
- Bed bugs
- Fleas and ticks
- Slugs and snails
- Stink bugs
Call (360) 506-6071 To Schedule a Pest Inspection & Treatment
Signs You Need to Schedule Pest Control
When you notice the signs of an infestation, it is important to hire an exterminator in Tigard right away. Unfortunately, sometimes pest infestations can be difficult to identify because many pests are great at avoiding humans. To make sure you can spot a pest problem, we’ve listed some of the most common signs.
Signs of a Pest Infestation:
- Droppings: Small, dark droppings can be found under appliances, inside cabinets and drawers, along the wall, in the attic or basement, or just about anywhere else in a home.
- Bad odors: Pest infestations are often accompanied by strong, persistent odors.
- Nesting: Once pests find a comfortable spot to hide out, they will often build a nest and begin reproducing. These nests can usually be found in dark corners, behind large appliances, or attics or crawlspaces.
- Damaged property: From chewed wires to holes in floorboards to gnawed on furniture, some pests are sure to leave their mark. Any unexplained property damage should be investigated.
- Erratic pet behavior: Our dogs and cats can often see, smell, or hear pests before we can. If your pet is fixated on a specific area in your home or acting erratically, you might want to do some searching.
- Unusual sounds: Any scratching, squeaking, or squealing sounds inside your walls or attic at night need to be checked out.
How to Get Rid of Rats
Not only are rats a nuisance, but they can also pose a serious threat to your health and property. Rats, and mice alike, are known to chew through wires, insulation, and even walls, causing potential structural damage to homes and businesses. These rodents can also contaminate surfaces and food sources as they travel throughout your property. Additionally, rats carry numerous diseases, such as hantavirus, salmonella, leptospirosis, rat bite fever, and many more, that can be a significant health risk. Therefore, it’s important to take action quickly at the first sign of rats. While there are a variety of DIY rodent removal methods available, hiring a professional is the best option to ensure the problem is dealt with swiftly and effectively. The trained and licensed Tigard rat control team at Natura Pest Control have the expertise and tools needed to address the root of the problem, while safely handling the infestation.
There are also some steps you can take on your own to help prevent these rodents from infesting your home or business in the first place.
How to Prevent Rats:
- Store any leftovers or other food items in sealed containers, including pet food
- Keep your trash cans covered
- Seal any holes or gaps around windows and doors that could act as entry points for rodents
- Remove any potential nesting materials or nesting sites
- Clear away any mulch, dead vegetation, or other debris from your yard where rodents can hide
- Keep your counters and floors clean of any spills or crumbs
- Repair any leaking pipes, clogged drains, or other sources of moisture that could be attracting rats
Don't wait until it's too late – take action to protect your property and health from these unwanted pests.
How Do Bed Bugs Spread?
Bed bugs may seem like a small pest, but they can wreak havoc on Tigard households and businesses alike. One of the main concerns is how easily these little bugs can spread from place to place. Bed bugs are excellent hitchhikers, attaching themselves to clothing, luggage, and even pets. They can also travel between rooms or walls, making it easy for them to infest different areas of a building. Another worrying factor is that bed bugs can thrive in a wide range of climates, making them resilient to different weather conditions. Therefore, it's important to take necessary steps to eradicate any infestations promptly. So, if you notice any signs of bed bugs or come across any potential hiding spots of these pests, contain Natura Pest Control right away!
Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?
- Underneath mattresses, typically within the seams or box springs
- Between floorboards or baseboards
- Inside small cracks within drawers, wooden headboards, or frames of furniture
- Behind wallpaper
- Within the seams of couches, cushions, chairs, curtains, or other upholstered furniture
- Inside electrical outlets
- Under or along the edges of carpet
4 Reasons You Should Hire Tigard Pest Control Professionals
DIY projects can be a ton of fun, but if you’ve got pests on your property, you need a team of experts on your side.
Why You Should Hire Pest Control Professionals:
- Experience: Pest control professionals have handled countless infestations. They have training in locating, identifying, treating, and removing all types of pests.
- Safety: Pest infestations can be incredibly dangerous to handle without the proper training and safety equipment. Bringing in a team of experts will ensure your pest problem is taken care of without putting you and your loved ones in harm’s way.
- Products: Over-the-counter pest control products are often ineffective and harmful. Luckily, pest control experts have access to top-quality, eco-friendly products that will effectively eliminate pests.
- Guarantees: Most pest control companies back their services with warranties and guarantees. If you’ve got a persistent pest problem, they’ll provide an additional treatment.
Why waste your time, money, and energy trying to attempt DIY pest control when you can enjoy peace of mind? Call Natura Pest Control and rest assured your home is in good hands. Our Tigard pest control techs will take care of those pesky pests so you can enjoy a pest-free home once again.
Service You Can Trust
As the most trusted name in pest control in Tigard, Natura Pest Control is known for consistently delivering customized solutions, eco-friendly service, and lasting results. Each member of our team is licensed and fully qualified to take on any pest problem, no matter how severe. We have a deep understanding of pests and their unique behaviors, which enables us to provide the smart solutions you need at a time like this.
With Natura Pest Control on Your Side, You Can Expect:
- Effective, environmentally friendly treatments
- On-time service
- Family-friendly products and materials
- Coupons and specials
- Year-round protection
As a family owned and operated company, Natura Pest Control understands the importance of a safe and comfortable home, free of pests. That’s why we always go the extra mile to ensure your home is protected against critters.
To enjoy a pest-free home, call our Tigard pest removal team at (360) 506-6071 or contact us online. We look forward to serving you!